Activated alumina is manufactured from aluminium hydroxide by controlled thermal treatment to eliminate most of the water content. The resultant phase is activated alumina with a boehmite crystal structure.
Compalox® activated alumina is produced by Huber – Martinswerk using a proprietary patented method. Typical applications include:
- Catalyst in Hydrogen Peroxide production
- Air Purification
- Water Purification by the Adsorption of Arsenic, Fluoride, Phosphate and Heavy Metals
- Purification of Process Gases and Liquids
- Enrichment and Recovery of Defined Substances from Diluted Systems
- HCI and Residue Monomer Adsorption in Reaction Streams based upon Gases or Liquids
- Desiccant (Drying of Organic and Inorganic Gases and Liquids)
For more information on available grades, please contact us with your requirements.